Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A summer baby on the way!


A summer baby on the way.

(I had this post scheduled for a couple weeks ago and just noticed it never went up. Old news!)

Here we go again! We have a summer baby on the way (mid-july) and I'd say we timed that pretty perfectly because I don't think we can handle another birthday in the fall/winter.

The first trimester was pretty rough (and MUCH harder than it was Beck) and I basically begged Beck to watch netflix all day so I could sleep. Not my finest parenting but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Josh also happened to have a lot of time off at the end of the year which lined up perfectly, since that was the time I needed help the most. I'm feeling mostly back to normal now as far as energy and just so excited and thankful that I get to do all of this again.

Can't wait for my belly to get to growing big and for Beck to get to be a part of it all this time. He's not quiiiiite understanding what it means...he'll talk about the baby in mama's tummy but also points to the "baby in beck's tummy" too. It might click more when it looks like I'm smuggling a basketball ;)

Josh took this a couple days before Christmas and I thought it perfectly summed up my life the past couple months!
A summer baby on the way.

7 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Congrats to the three of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! I'm due at the end of May and the first 4 months were rough! Sleeping 18 hrs a day on the weekend & yeah, my 3 year old has watched a LOT of TV. Feeling much better now though, good to hear that you are too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! I believe it's gonna be my 2nd favourite baby after Beck! Can't wait to meet your summer baby! Any ideas for baby's name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! A summer birthday will be so fun!

    Laura
    http://laurelandfern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations...I am not sure how I missed this entry and then I saw the other one stating it was a girl that I had to come to the blog and catch up! Beck is gorgeous...can't imagine how beautiful your little girl will be. Congrats again from the other coast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS