Saturday, October 19, 2013

Wearing mustard

wearing mustard
wearing mustard

Mustard is one of my favorite fall colors to wear so I posted my favorite 5 mustard pieces on babble today, including these bright mustard pants.
To see my other favorite mustard pieces to wear click here!




In case you're bored this weekend: more from me on Babble this month:

10 charming printed jumpsuits for babies
5 practical maternity pieces from Thyme Maternity
10 open back dresses we love
How to dye your old leather boots
10 adorable baby sweaters to buy right now

9 comments:

  1. I need to whip out my mustard pants! I love this outfit!
    Leah Faye
    a clover and a bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, is perfect! beautiful future mama <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like every blogger's on Babble lately... I see posts linking over to Babble on every other blog lately.

    I love those pants 100%, especially with that shirt and that perfect light. Mustard is the best fall color, in my opinion. Well, maybe teal first. But mustard after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! This has given me the courage to wear the mustard colored pants I've had hiding in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SUCH a gorgeous pregnant lady. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors matches very well with your hair. Beautiful light in the pictures.

    PS. You are growing so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're adorable! Just stumbled upon your blog via IG. I'm super pregnant too but you are looking way more fab than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the mustard too! i need some mustard wool and more mustard clothes :)

    Barnicles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS