Sunday, January 22, 2012

head to toe (and peoplewebs!)

saturday
saturday
saturday
saturday
saturday
saturday

yesterday we spent all day at home doing a whole lot of nothing.. which was MUCH needed after a super busy week. The sun decided to come out so I played with my camera a bit... which leads me to the point of this post, which is to tell you about my dear friend Lindsi and the amazing things she makes. Two of which i'm wearing above.. the detachable peter pan collar and scalloped mary jane slippers. Aren't they amazing? I seriously adore every single thing she makes. It looks like both of these are out of stock currently, but this chunky circle scarf is to die for, as is the crown. I'll take one of everything! Be sure to check out her shop and show her some love on her blog too! She's the sweetest!

Hope you're weekend is fantastic.

20 comments:

  1. I love her stuff! Can't wait for that collar to come back into stock. Love your outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the chunky circle scarf too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, love everything here

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crown is so adorable! I pinned it so I remember to get it for a friend's birthday in the future. :) Thanks for sharing, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look SO adorable. LOVE IT. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the peter pan collar! guh! so cute & the slippers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that collar + those slippers are so amazing.
    to bad their out of stock ;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to have to get a pair! I am in love!

    xoxo, Jjanga!
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute outfit!!! I think Lindsi is SO talented!!!! I got those slippers + her bow headband for Christmas and I LOVE them!!!! I really want to get her cowl + that peter pan collar next!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are so light and airy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty! thank you so much for featuring me. i have the collar up again, and i'll have to list more slippers again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those slippers, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a crush on that Peter Pan collar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the head to toe photos, so clever and pretty. i have that collar on my wishlist :) i also love your shorts and must know where they come from, i'm dying to find some good shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh swoon.. those slippers! And a fellow redhead. Hehe
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. One after another it is giving us several news so that we ca easily fins many solution to solve our problems.So i really appreciate their hard working present to us in such a short time.









    Multifunction printers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS